Dr. Amar Keiralla
TOE(USA) BSE( UK), EACVI, FASE
- Graduated from University of Aleppo, Syria, Faculty of Medicine 1991
- I have my first anesthetics job in UK 2000
- I have completed my training anaesthetics CCT in Anaesthesia and intensive care, UK 2009
- I had advanced experience in cardiothoracic anaesthetics as attending anaesthesiologist at the university of Michigan, USA, 2009 -2010.
- I have been consultant cardiothoracic anaesthetics at Oxford University hospitals NHS Foundation Trust since 2010.
- I am TOE accredited by NBE,(USA) BSE, ( UK) and EACVI and I am Fellow of The American Society of Echocardiography ( FASE).
- Cardiothoracic Anaesthetics Fellowship Programme Director at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Examiner for European Diploma of anaesthesia & Intensive Care
- Sedation Lead, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Audit Lead, Cardiothoracic Anaesthetics and Intensive Care, Oxford
- Lead TOE Survice & Support, Churchill Hospital, OUH
- EACVI TOE logbook garder.